Rideshare is becoming what appears to be a permanent fixture in our culture. A year or so ago, when I would type in the word “rideshare,” I would get the red squiggly line telling me I had a misspelled word. That is no longer the case!
Another indicator of how ingrained rideshare has become is the number of apps that now integrate with rideshare companies like Uber and Lyft. Here are a few worth knowing about:
- Google Maps - No longer just the go to for driving directions! You can utilize Google Maps to book rides with Uber and Lyft.
- StubHub - Get your event tickets and book a ride, in one fell swoop thanks to StubHub!
- OpenTable - Book a table at your favorite restaurant AND book a ride with Uber!
- Earn Starbucks Rewards by riding with Lyft - https://news.starbucks.com/news/starbucks-rewards-members-earn-stars-with-lyft
- Facebook Messenger - Want to take your conversation offline, but need a ride to the other person? Now you can book a ride with Lyft, right from Messenger!